IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO WITH A CLEAR
MIND AND YOUR BODY BEING AT EASE.
Being able to turn towards the places that need attention and responding to what is in front of you with a sense of choice.
Many people live with their mind crowded with the overwhelming demands of day to day life. It can feel like the content of our mind is catapulting us in different directions; often tempting to act impulsively. This can leave you feeling giddy at best. Experience support, together we can turn towards where your attention is needed the most.
Learn how to calm the daily feelings of being overwhelmed.
Easily make clear choices.
Take time to listen to your thoughts.
Alleviate stress headaches and pains.
Work with your body not against it.
Acknowledge your capacity to be with your experiences.
Enjoy being present in your life.
Enjoy the little things.
Listen to your body.
CAN FOCUSING HELP ME?
You may feel stuck in an area of your life that isn’t being resolved, despite working at it. You may be trying to fill your life with joy and laughter but still feel something is deeply missing, and this is creating a great gap between where you are and where you want to be.
FOCUSING is a guided conversation that helps you bridge the gap by becoming more aware of what is going on in your body. Enabling you to make clear decisions and move forward to restore your life.
- Sometimes a sense of being overwhelmed can really give you a headache/ “do your head in”.
- Endless thoughts, that seem to go nowhere but around and around in your head can make you clench your teeth at night.
- The feeling that something is deeply missing can weigh on your whole body.
Discover a new way to be with what’s going on inside you. Experience the support of a guided FOCUSING SESSION to learn from the inside out the next right steps for your life to unfold.
- Get to know the noise and chatter within you.
- Learn how to stay calm and centred when a lot is going on.
- Make decisions with greater ease.
- Alleviate stress headaches and pains
- Work with your body not against it
- Learn what’s going on from the inside when your body is dealing with ill-health.